How To Quit Tobacco for Good
If you are like millions of people around the world addicted to tobacco and wanting to quit, you know how difficult it can be. Tobacco contains several chemicals that cause an addiction in those who use it on a regular basis. Once you are addicted, your body craves it and you feel awful when you don’t have it.
That being said, it’s easily presumable that you know the adverse side effects that tobacco can have on the body. There are several reasons why tobacco is harmful to the body and we will be discussing that in this post. We will also look at some alternatives to tobacco and how you can quit for good, so continue reading to find out how!
Why is tobacco bad for you?
While you’ve probably heard that it’s bad for you your whole life, you may not realize just how bad it can be. Well, below are just some of the reasons why tobacco is detrimental to your health.
- It can cause damage to nearly every organ in your body. Your heart, lungs, mouth, blood vessels, and even your skin can be affected by tobacco.
- Tobacco (especially when smoked) has both immediate and long-term consequences for your cardiovascular system. It can damage your heart muscles and narrow your blood vessels, making it difficult for blood to flow throughout your body. This makes it much more likely for smokers to suffer from a stroke or a heart attack.
- Tobacco can weaken your immune system, making you more susceptible to illnesses. Smokers are around 2 to 4 times more likely to develop pneumonia or other respiratory infections than non-smokers (Flo).
- Tobacco can damage your brain cells and impair memory. According to research, tobacco may have a connection to dementia or brain shrinkage.
- Your lungs are highly susceptible to potentially fatal infections and illnesses in those who smoke. It also destroys your airways and air sacs in your lungs.
- Tobacco has been directly linked to many types of cancer.
The list goes on, but these are just some of the negative side effects that using tobacco can cause.
What are tobacco alternatives?
Of course, there is always marijuana. However, if you are looking for an alternative to tobacco without the psychoactive properties, then CBD may be just what you need. The Chill Way offers a variety of products that can easily take the place of tobacco and give you the satisfaction of smoking or chewing without the harmful chemicals.
Chill CBD chew pouches or smokes are a great way to enjoy chewing or smoking while reaping all of the benefits that CBD provides as well. There are CBD studies showing how it may help with stress, anxiety, depression, and even dementia. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration).While tobacco can cause all of these things, CBD helps to relieve them.
How can you quit tobacco?
It isn’t an easy road, but if you are ready to turn your life around, then check out Chill CBD products and stop using tobacco today. You will get the same sensation of smoking and chewing, but will be filling your body with natural, organic herbs rather than harmful, toxic chemicals. It’s not easy, but you can absolutely do it.